Job Opening – Paid Media Specialist (CLOSED)
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED.
The Phrasing office in Dallas is growing. We’re looking for a paid media specialist to add to the squad. If you are thinking about making a change and joining a dynamic, growth-centered agency, you might be the new team member we’re looking for right now. Take a look at the requirements and information below. If it sounds good to you, apply and let’s start discussing your future.
Requirements of Applicants
- Currently working as a paid media specialist or similar title
- 1+ years of experience, preferably in an agency setting
- Strong grasp of Google Ads and other paid search media
- Experience with paid social media advertising
- Strong grasp of how to measure and report success in paid media
- Team members must be respectful of others.
- Team members should be able to work autonomously.
- Team members should be committed to putting out consistently strong work.
- Team members must love dogs. (See below about Phrasing)
- Team members should be willing to learn from others…and teach.
- Team members should bring some sort of geek awesomeness to Phrasing.
Things to Know About Phrasing
- We opened our doors in January 2017.
- We are dog-friendly. (Ollie is in the office every day)
- We take our work seriously, and not much else.
- We have flexible office hours.
- We believe in autonomy and self-growth.
- We are a team of geeks.
- We won’t represent any clients that are not morally defensible.
- We are committed to equal opportunities for all.
- All employees get 4 weeks PTO to start.