Welcome to the Marketing Revolution

March 23, 2017

annie-spratt-the adventure beings

Why did I choose to establish Phrasing Inc. upon returning to America? (Hi. I’m Tim!) I was tired of both what I saw from the client and agency side of things. There are too many talented people out there who aren’t getting to do the quality of work that they could because of corporate structures and the necessity to always minimize overhead. When talented minds can’t build campaigns and items are pawned off on the least costly employee as soon as humanly possible, we all lose. Tenure has become more important than talent in many companies and I find that unacceptable. We should be able to push ourselves to create great work without losing our competitive spirit or sense of joy.

Phrasing Inc. is built of talented individuals that band together for each individual need case. Imagine being able to draft the perfect team for every game in a season. That’s what we’re talking about here. Are you an established corporate hotel with problems in your social media and SEO campaigns? Well, we have a group for that. Do you sell sunglasses online to a millennial audience who has an interest in street fashion where your chief source of exposure is influencer campaigns? We have an entirely different group for that.

What sets us apart?

Characterized by curiosity and a desire to win, there aren’t many industries in which our people haven’t been successful. We might make fun of each other 60% of any meeting but, we get more done in the remaining 40% than just about anyone else would or could. Life and marketing are both games that we’re here to win, whilst enjoying every moment of both.

We don’t have interns or standalone offices. We have talent, curiosity, our own set of drones, and a bunch of kickass people.

ready for a lifetime of being badass motherfuckers

Yes, Channing Tatum. We’re ready.